“Evacuate now. There is a bomb. A bomb is in this vehicle and will explode.” Before the warning, Petula Clark’s iconic pop hit, “Downtown,” had been playing. Soon after, a computerized voice started a 15-minute countdown. Heroic efforts by local police ensured the residents left safely before an explosion rattled the city block throwing people out of their beds one street over.
One resident, who reported gunshots sometime before the blast, evacuated after hearing the warning and claimed to have seen a fireball fly over the AT&T transmission building on Second Avenue: And that has led to another conversation that defies what big-box media is reporting.
If 2020 wasn’t convoluted and chaotic enough, now we have a Christmas bombing in front of a building that may or may not have ties to Dominion voting machines? At Liberty Nation, we aren’t here to tell you who or what to believe, but we will report what other sources say and leave it up to your own insight and intelligence.
Was it a Bomb or a Missile?
The FBI and ATF have taken the lead, sweeping for evidence: bombings tend to leave a plethora of identifiable information on who, what, and why. Yet reports of a fireball have others seeking validation of a possible missile strike, although no one has provided much in the way of evidence. A surveillance camera recorded an image of what some describe as “an incoming missile trail immediately before the explosion.”
The recording is muddy at best.
But it has sparked a trail of theories and more, six degrees of separation between Dominion, former presidents, and the AT&T building in Nashville. In a nutshell:
- The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member of Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T. He was President Bill Clinton’s FCC chair and President Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.
- The AT&T building that was bombed in Nashville has connections to Dominion Software.
- The AT&T building was the AT&T / NSA VoIP Router Complex; some believe it is how the NSA spies on everyone.
- Why would a lone suicide bomber give plenty of warning to civilians? Instead, destroying 911 systems.
- Spotted on Quora: “Could the car bomb in Nashville be the beginning of Trump’s plan to declare martial law and stay in power?”
- A “Super-Computer” in TN was connected to the AT&T internet and was destroyed.
- The Deep State set off the RV bomb in Nashville on Christmas Day 12-25-20 to deny Trump the presidency.
It seems there are theories from the far left to the far right and from everything in between. There are plenty of rabbit holes to go down in the chase for the truth.
Who Benefits From This?
An act of terrorism is usually accompanied by a message taking responsibility: That has yet to happen unless the FBI and ATF keep the investigation close to the Kevlar vest and the public is not privy to what has been uncovered. But this is an ongoing investigation, and in contrast to the culture of leaks that plagued the White House for four years, those conducting the investigation will not comment.
Is it possible that a disgruntled, depressed, disheartened individual – perhaps with a bone to pick with AT&T – could have just given up and decided to go out with a bang? It appears that whoever blew up the RV did not want to take innocent lives. As one business owner and resident said: “Whoever did it, did give fair warning.”
Read more from Sarah Cowgill.
Stay On Top of the Latest Conservative News
Sign Up for Free
Join Our MemberZone for $29.99/yr
Remember to check out the web’s best conservative news aggregator Whatfinger.com -- the #1 Alternative to the Drudge
Also check out newcomer ConservativeNewsDirect.com