The Pilgrims had it right. There is much to be thankful for in this great – shall we say exceptional – nation. And this year we are especially grateful that Hillary Rodham Clinton is not occupying the oval office. Here are our top ten reasons:
- Pantsuits are NOT the current fashion sweeping the nation.
- Bill Clinton is NOT back in the White House seducing interns.
- Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey will NOT be attending the White House Christmas party.
- We don’t have to keep seeing the Web Hubbell female look-alike on the daily news hyping plagiarized books.
- The Basket of Deplorables NO longer fear arrest.
- Lois Lerner and her cronies at the IRS are NOT able to persecute their political opponents.
- The servers in Chappaqua do NOT contain the country’s most highly classified information.
- The U.S. won’t have to buy all its Uranium back from Russia.
- Billions in Saudi money will NOT be flowing into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation
And the final reason we are grateful that Hillary is not our president:
- Anthony Weiner is NOT occupying the Lincoln bedroom sexting God knows who.