These figures were last updated at 7 a.m. Eastern on 11.19.20
Most major media outlets have called the Presidential race for Joe Biden. However, the counting continues in several key states. The Associated Press is reporting the following numbers. This information is no longer widely available on cable and broadcast outlets. Liberty Nation believes it is our responsibility to report the facts and let the public decide for themselves the current state of the race. A number of lawsuits are presently in motion.
In Arizona — with 99% of the expected vote reported in, Joe Biden currently leads Donald Trump by 10,377 votes (no change).
- The state has a 1% vote recount margin, at present, this difference is at 0.3%.
- On Wednesday afternoon, a Maricopa County judge heard a petition asking the court to enter a ruling that officials hold back from any certification until legal cases and complaints are dealt with; the counties are due to certify on November 23. A decision is expected Thursday morning.
- An evidentiary hearing and oral arguments for a case brought by the Trump team that alleges thousands of votes were disqualified in Maricopa County will begin on Thursday.
In Georgia — Joe Biden presently leads by 0.26%, 13,977 votes … although this figure will change when the new ballots that have been discovered are added.
- As part of the recount, 2,600 unreported ballots have been found. It is being reported (although unconfirmed) that 1,643 of these were for President Trump.
- A second batch of unreported ballots has also been found in Fayette County. Reports suggest around 2.800, the majority of which appear to be for President Trump.
- And a third batch has been discovered in Walton County, also favoring Trump.
- At the time of publication, roughly half of the counties are believed to have been audited. Despite Biden’s lead, this Georgia could still go to Donald Trump.
- Attorney Lin Wood is seeking an order from the court prohibiting the certification of the results and is challenging the inclusion of absentee ballots.
In Wisconsin — with 99% of the expected vote reported in, Joe Biden currently leads Donald Trump by 20,565 votes (21 extra for Biden).
- The state has a 1% vote recount margin, at present, this difference is at 0.63%. President Trump has filed for a recount in Milwaukee and Dane County. In response to this, the state election committee held a five-hour meeting to discuss changing the rules on recounts.
- The Trump team claims there is enough evidence of fraud to flip the state.
- Curious numbers from Wisconsin suggest that voter turnout was five standard deviations above the norm, suggesting it is remarkably unlikely.
In Michigan — with 99% of the expected vote counted, Joe Biden holds a big lead over Donald Trump of 155,629 votes.
- On November 17, the canvassers for Wayne County voted to certify the results. However, in a strange twist, the Republican canvassers charged their decision on Nov. 18 writing affidavits suggesting they were bullied and threatened to vote for the initial certification.
In Nevada — with 99% of the expected vote reported in, Joe Biden currently leads Donald Trump by 33,596 votes (no change).
- Under state law, there is no minimum winning vote percentage for a recount, but one can be requested. Biden’s lead is currently around 2.5%. A small number of ballots have so far been disqualified due to discrepancies which include double-voting; this has changed the result in a local election from a predicted Democrat win to a Republican win.
- A Trump campaign attorney has filed suit saying that he can prove more than 40,000 fraudulent ballots. A hearing date has not yet been set.
- Other lawsuits were filed on Monday and Tuesday.
In Pennsylvania — with 99% of the expected vote reported in, Joe Biden currently leads Donald Trump.
All eyes are on Pennsylvania, not only for the closeness of the race but also for the legal action taking place. The state has a 0.5% vote margin at which a recount will be triggered, at present, this difference is at 1%. For a breakdown of what is happening n the Keystone State, check out our coverage here and here.
Remember to check out the web’s best conservative news aggregator Whatfinger.com -- the #1 Alternative to the Drudge
Also check out newcomer ConservativeNewsDirect.com