Editor’s Note – The Illegals Crime Report looks at crimes committed in the United States at the hands of those who shouldn’t be in the country.
Week of January 31 – February 6
Man Raped Twin 4-Year-Olds, Gave Them Gonorrhea
St. Paul, MN
Arturo Macarro Guitierrez, 36, was convicted this month on four counts of criminal sexual conduct that involved the rape of twin girls and giving them both gonorrhea. Sentencing is pending, but the prosecutor is considering asking for a longer term than what is usually given due to the severity of the case.
In October 2018, a four-year-old girl told her grandmother that her “daddy” had hurt her. Gutierrez was the boyfriend of the girl’s mother, but the child called him daddy. Concerned, the grandmother took the little girl to the hospital where they performed tests that determined she had gonorrhea.
SWAT executed a search warrant and found Gutierrez hiding in the attack. He denied hurting the child, but then was charged with sexual assault after he tested positive for gonorrhea. The twin sister was then tested and also came up positive for the sexually transmitted disease and he was charged with her assault too.
ICE Raid Nets 115 Violent Fugitives
During a six-day sweep, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) officers were able to apprehend 115 violent foreign fugitives. In a press release, ICE said those arrested were from several different countries, including Colombia, Costa Rica, and India.
Top nations of origin of those apprehended:
- Mexico – 32
- Guatemala – 16
- El Salvador – 12
- Dominican Republic – 9
- Ecuador – 9
- Honduras – 9
- Brazil – 4
- Columbia – 3
ICE has been cracking down on sanctuary cities and states that prohibit local law enforcement from aiding in the apprehension of illegal immigrants, especially those with a criminal background. The agency said in a statement regarding the recent New Jersey raid:
“Any local jurisdiction thinking that refusing to cooperate with ICE will result in a decrease in local immigration enforcement is mistaken. These jurisdictions that choose to not cooperate with ICE are likely to see an increase in ICE enforcement activity as ICE has no choice but to conduct more at-large, targeted enforcement actions since the agency is unable to take custody of a criminal alien within the confines of a local jail.”
The New Jersey arrests included 115 criminals, with charges ranging from child endangerment and DUI to homicide. Some of the more violent offenders were:
- In Newark, a 53-year-old Brazilian national, who has a warrant in Brazil for the offense of homicide;
- In Elizabeth, a 28-year-old Salvadoran national, who has a pending case in El Salvador for the offense of homicide;
- In Glassboro, a 60-year-old previously deported Mexican national, who has a conviction for the offense of homicide;
- In North Brunswick, a 42-year-old Jamaican national, who has convictions for the offense of drug smuggling and exporting cocaine;
- In Pompton Plains, a 55-year-old United Kingdom national, who has convictions for the offense of arson, domestic violence and distribution of narcotics;
- In West Milford, a 46-year-old previously deported El Salvadoran national, who has a conviction for criminal sexual contact involving a minor;
- In Paterson, a 22-year-old Dominican national, who is a member of the Trinitarios gang with convictions for the offense of possession of a weapon and theft; and
- In Paterson, a 20-year-old Salvadoran national, who is a member of the MS-13 gang.
In just six days, without the help of local authority, ICE was able to remove 115 illegal immigrant criminals. Some will even face federal criminal prosecution for illegal entry and illegal re-entry after removal, according to the press release. If convicted, they could face up to 20 years in federal prison.
Read more from Kelli Ballard.
Do you have an opinion about this article? We’d love to hear it! If you send your comments to [email protected], we might even publish your edited remarks in our new feature, LN Readers Speak Out. Remember to include the title of the article along with your name, city, and state.
Please respect our republishing guidelines. Republication permission does not equal site endorsement. Click here.
Liberty Nation Today:
The Egg Bubble Has Burst – Swamponomics - The disinflation trend of eggflation. - Watch Now!
China Gloats as Beijing Buys Iraq - Twenty years after the US took down Saddam Hussein, Beijing is reaping the spoils. - Read Now!
WhatsApp with the Government Trying to Censor Private Messages? - Big Brother is watching, and censoring. - Read Now!
Stop Climate Change: Mask Up Your Cows - This might be a new and different human variant of mad cow disease. - Read Now!
The Shaky Breaky Bank Boogie – C5 TV - Is a run on banks in our very near future? - Watch Now!